Vegan Recipes Delivered to Your Inbox
When we share our vegan dishes on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, we’re asked time and time again, “Where can I get your recipes?” It’s simple! We share our most popular recipes in our monthly email newsletter. Just sign up for our email newsletter and you’ll get a new vegan recipe every month – not to mention many more plant-based tips as well as special offers for newsletter subscribers only! Sign up for our newsletter now To give you a taste of what you’ll get in your inbox, here’s one of our most popular (and deliciously simple!) recipes for veggie sushi roll. So grab your favorite vegetables and get rolling!
VEGGIE SUSHI ROLL
1 cup of cooked short grain brown rice ½ haas avocado (cut in two slices) 1-2 carrot, sliced ½ cup jicama, sliced 2 tbsp crushed cashews Sprinkle sesame seeds 1 nori sheet Sushi bamboo matINSTRUCTIONS:
- Cover the bamboo mat with plastic wrap.
- Place the nori with the rough side facing upward.
- Wet hands and place the brown rice in the middle of the nori. Evenly spread the rice with fingers while pressing down gently.
- Flip the nori over and place the avocado slices across the middle of the nori along with the carrot, and jicama.
- Begin to roll the mat, keeping it tight with every move forward, including the sides.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and with a wet knife, cut the roll into 6-8 pieces. Top each piece with crushed cashews and enjoy!