Just because the holiday season is here, doesn’t mean you need to abandon your dedication to healthy, plant-based eating. There are plenty of healthy recipes out there that don’t use animal products – we’ve pulled together a few of the most delicious plant-based recipes we could find.
- Pumpkin Seed Caramels This easy and delicious recipe is perfect for parties, offering bite-sized, filling treats that are perfect finger food And with bright green pumpkin seeds, these little bites are a joy to have on the table!
- 3-Layer Almond Coconut Chocolate Bars What do you get when you combine coconut, chocolate, and almond? Something delicious, that’s for sure. Picture a new take on the Nanaimo Bar, to make a treat that everyone will love, without butter or eggs.
- Coconut Flour Shortbread Sometimes you just want a cookie! And this recipe delivers all of the cookie deliciousness you crave – in only 4 ingredients. This recipe is perfect for Cookie Swap parties, your own holiday table or gifts. So perfect that you’ll wish you made twice as many!
- Banana Cream Tart This lovely tart is a perfect tag-along to a holiday dinner or get-together. Simple to make with ingredients already on hand, this plant-based recipe will satisfy any group, no matter how discerning their taste. And although it doesn’t sound healthy, no added sugar means you can enjoy a slice without the guilt.
- Chocolate Chia Pudding This easy recipe can be prepared a few hours before dinner, so you have one less thing to worry about at dinnertime. With just a few ingredients and dates as the sweetener, this dark chocolate pudding will be your new favorite sweet chocolaty indulgence.
- Vegan Peanut Butter Blondies A family favorite, blondies just got better with the addition of peanut butter and coconut flour. In just a few minutes, you can whip up this recipe and have it warm, gooey and straight out of the oven for dessert. Okay, you might have to a wait a few minutes before enjoying – a burned mouth is no fun J
- Vegan Dark Chocolate Macaroons One key to healthy holiday eating is portion control – no matter how healthy something is, if you eat a lot of them then you’re probably going to see a downside. These bite-sized macaroons make for perfect party fare, and you can limit yourself to one or two.
- Figs & Cashew Cream Here’s a healthy and delicious recipe that looks straight out of a foodie magazine. Impress your friends while serving up a healthy dish for dessert.
- Marilyn’s Mini Chocolate-Chip Muffins Straight from The 22-Day Revolution, this delicious recipe for gluten-free chocolate chip muffins is perfect for making ahead and serving at your next holiday get together. Now you have a host of delicious desserts that you can test out this year while eating healthy! Happy Holidays!