What could be better than embracing a few brand new veggie burger recipes? We’ve found the top 7 vegan recipes out there for you to enjoy.
1. Easy Grillable Veggie Burgers With just 10 ingredients, this recipe takes veggie burgers to a new level. Including brown rice, walnuts, spices, and black beans, these burgers have an impressive 14 grams of protein each. Feel free to play around with the spices for different flavors.
2. Best Vegan Burger This recipe, from Jamie Oliver, offers over 18 grams of protein per patty, which is a perfect substitute for meaty alternatives. Using chickpeas as a base, this recipe is also perfect for those who don’t eat rice or other grains.
3. Smoky Beet Black Bean Burger That’s a mouthful! If you’re looking for something a bit different, this is the recipe for you. It’s hearty, smoky, flavorful, and really, really tasty. With a quinoa base, you’ll get lots of protein and fiber while eating to your heart’s content.
4. BBQ Chickpea Burgers A colorful recipe that includes chickpeas, seeds, fresh shredded veggies and a hint of jalapeno for just a touch of spice – it’s divine! As a bonus, this recipe includes a recipe for baked crispy fries – in case you’re looking for a healthy version of burger and fries.
5. Grilled Portobello Burgers When you don’t have the time or inclination to pull together a bunch of ingredients to make vegan burger patties, a Portobello mushroom will absolutely make do – especially if you have the ingredients for a fantastic seasoning and toppings.
6. Eggplant Hummus Veggie Burger Besides Portobello mushrooms, eggplant also makes for a great burger base. Combined with homemade hummus you’ll find this recipe simple, straightforward, and filling.
7. Baked Broccoli Burger Here’s another recipe that’s just a bit different. Combining broccoli with couscous and chickpeas creates a “meaty” patty, combined with homemade tahini dressing for a little extra kick.