There is so much more that we can do with protein powder and this no-bake protein bar is as delicious as it gets!
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1/2 cup 22 Days vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks
- Sea salt, or other topping of choice (optional)
- Mix peanut butter with maple syrup and microwave for 15 seconds to soften.
- Stir well, and add in gluten-free oat flour and 22 Days' plant-based vanilla protein powder.
- Combine and press into greased or non-stick 8 x 8 baking tray and freeze for 20 min to harden.
- Melt dark chocolate chunks in the microwave for 15 seconds at a time in a microwave-safe bowl, stirring well in between until melted.
- Spread over chilled bar base, sprinkle bars with a dash of sea salt and freeze for another 20 minutes.
- Slice & store in the fridge for 1-2 weeks!
- recipe by @babybychickpeas